DSC’s new Iotega incorporates PowerG wireless technology—providing a fully encrypted security system with end-to-end 128-bit AES; two-way proximity sensors; built-in siren; visual verification; and 99 user codes—all accessible by remote, interactive smart services.
iotega supports Wi-Fi, Z-Wave Plus, and Ethernet, together with optional 3G and LTE communicators which work with a preferred offering of security and home automation devices.
- Security enhanced with industry leading PowerG technology designed to reduce operational costs for dealers and provide ultimate reliability for the end user
- Fully encrypted and reliable wireless security system – End to End 128-Bit AES Encryption
- Customized access and level of control, from local notifications to full remote control cloud-based intelligence
- Proximity Sensor, Built-in Siren, Two way voice (N.A. only), Visual Verification, and 99 User Codes
- Activate events, schedules and other triggers at the touch of a button
- Supports all home/business members’ needs, from traditional simple activation to mobile
- Supports popular light, thermostat, power sockets, door locks and other home automation devices
- Sleek, minimal design allows for discreet placement in any decor
- Changeable cell communicator and manage systems remotely to reduce truck rolls
- Start with Security-only and upgrade to a full home automation system, all partnered with SecureNet
- Start with the basics and evolve with your needs
- Support for multiple communications protocols, such as Ethernet, as well as a wide range of wireless options such as Wi-Fi, Z-Wave Plus, PowerG and optional cellular 3G* and LTE*